• Supports WiFi and Wired modes
• One-key WPS function
• Internal microphone supports two-way audio
• Supports microSD cards up to 128 GB, but don’t included SD Card.
• Supports mobile video surveillance (iCsee for iOS, Android)
• Supports cloud service, network penetration, alarm information, push to phone, etc.
• Supports website tnterface in IE, cloud ( XMEYE.NET ) in IE, etc.
if you need outdoor PTZ camera with moisture protection, here is the link:
2.0MP Real image show
Plug and Play, so easy to installation
With the free and easy to use app, you can view your security cameras secuely from virtually anywhere in the world.
Connect the mobile with the wireless router(Pls confirm the mobile is connecting with the 2.4G WIFI,as the camera WIFI not support 5G network yet)
Remote Access Anytime Anywhere
Supports Phone/Tablet/PC viewing, you can see everything you want wherever you are and whenever it is
1080P 1280*1080P Resolutions
Real-time two way audio communication
Camera has built in microphone and speaker.
Never miss a moment with your family.
Motion Detection & Email Alert
Smooth pan and tilt monitoring
Support Night Vision
Support up to 128GB SD Card Storage
Build with a micro SD card slot,this smart wireless camera allows you to
We will send power adapter according to your country! (EU/US/UK/AU for optional)
or please leave a message tell us which plug you need.
• System structure: HI3518E processor
• Sensor: 1/2.8” F22
• Video compression: H.264, supports dual stream, 0.1 – 6 Mpbs
• Lens: 3.6 mm (default)
• Image output: 1280*1080
• IR cut filter: Yes
• Mobile monitoring: iOS, Android (with APP XMEYE or iCsee)
• Remote viewing: XMEYE.NET
• IR LED: 6 pieces with max 10-meter IR distance
• Working temperature: -5 to 60°C (23 – 140°F)
• DC power: 5 V 2A
• SD card slot: 128GB (max)
Warm tips: Before seup the camera, please press the “reset button” with 5- 7 seconds to factory reset.
1), Wired connection:
2), Wifi connection:
Q: What APP does the camera use?
A: XMEYE or iCsee (recommended)
Q: What is the default IP address, username, and password?
A: The camera will automatically assign a DHCP IP address after connecting to a network.
You can check the IP address in the iCsee settings menu.
The username is ‘admin’.
There is no password as default. You need to set a password after connecting the camera.
Q: What is the recording capacity?
A: For 720p, the capacity reaches about 1 GB/hour. We suggest using motion detection to save space.
Or you can connect to the NVR in router mode.
Q: Does this camera support ONVIF?
A: No, it does not support ONVIF. However, for a similar security option, you may choose NVR